Wednesday, July 20, 2011

NARTH

In my proud history of bothering people I have been shot down on occasion and I respect those who do this more than the weak assed fucks who just apologise. I even respect it when they are the misguided, bigoted fucks from NARTH. Just cos you're wrong doesn't mean you can't sometimes score a win. What follows is my email to NARTH followed by their rather curt reply. Not even a signature.

For this email I adopted the character of Rodney J. McCoy. The "J" stands for Jamie.

Dear Sir,

I have read extensively your fine website and am grateful for the wealth of free information that you have provided for people in need of your help. I have however come up short in a search for an answer to my question.

This is a bit awkward to explain. I own three dogs, two sheepdogs and a rottweiler, all male. I was walking my land with a friend of mine when my rottweiler wandered over to one of the sheepdogs. ordinarily the sheepdog growls a reproach but on this day the dog looked high strung and squared up to the rottweiler. I was curious to see what would happen next and did not interfere, much to my shame, at this point the sheepdog mounted the rottweiler. I moved in instantly to put a stop to this and delivered such a sound thrashing that I hoped this was the end to it. I separated the dogs and tied them for the night.

The next day a friend brought by his pitbull terrier and I observed this dog and the rottweiler rough housing in the way they have done all along. I was content that the previous day's incident was behind us. When next I looked around the rottweiler had mounted the pitbull terrier.

I realise that this situation is outside your remit but I imagine that you have members who may have encountered the same problem. I'm worried that I might have dealt with this wrong and casued the second incident, did I? Have I corrupted my dog? Is there anyone who can help me recondition him? If I can't should I put him to sleep?

Yours Sincerely,

RJ McCoy


And the reply,
They're dogs, its completely normal, in fact it has more to do with dominance than it has to do with sexuality.

So next time your dog starts fucking another dog, don't worry he's not going to hell.

No comments:

Post a Comment